Hello, Valentine! We've hand-picked lovely videos for you to enjoy, and they're here on the Boing Boing video page. The latest finds for viewing pleasure include:
• A very sad love song by Amanda Palmer, for the day of love.
• A supercut of YouTube videos capturing goats that "talk" like humans.
• A mashup of the most disturbing kisses from film history.
• An adorable child makes adorable Valentine's Day cupcakes, adorably.
• A woman is surprised to find an owl trapped in her SUV's grille as she runs errands.
• Marco Rubio's dry mouth moments.
• A romantic animated short in which walrus is not looking for his bukkit, but for true love.
You’d be forgiven for thinking the videocassette format long-dead, but it turns out that Betamax is still around. Sony is finally going to withdraw tapes from sale, bringing a 40-year story to an end. The last recorders were sold in 2002. ベータビデオカセットおよびマイクロMVカセットテープ出荷終了のお知らせ [Sony; via The Verge]
A leaked Comcast memo discloses that the company’s consumer data caps have nothing to do with network congestion, contrary to its public claims. The internet service provider has often complained (such as when lobbying against net neutrality) that it must impose limits on service to prevent network congestion. The argument suggests that these measures are […]
Today only in the Boing Boing Store we are offering an extra 15% off of the below VPN deals just use coupon code: VPN15 at checkout. proXPN VPN: Premium Lifetime Subscription Surf the web with ultimate peace of mind – both at home and on the road – over proXPN’s fully-encrypted, lightning-fast servers. Your lifetime premium subscription […]
These knitted gloves are here to save the day (and your hands) with an ultra-comfy, double-layer that will allow you to stay warm and use your phone. Now you can take photos on the fly, text, Tinder, and more without letting freezing temperatures get in your way. Plus they work with all touchscreens, so no […]