Ladies and gentlemen, Donald Trump

27 Responses to “Ladies and gentlemen, Donald Trump”

1. Mental image of him dancing, which looks like a drunk person churning butter.

2. fuzzyfuzzyfungus says:

When Trump goes after somebody on ‘class’ we all receive an object lesson in the true meaning of ‘bringing a knife to a gunfight’…

3. Wolf Butler says:

He probably used “password” for his Twitter password…

4. CSBD says:

Awwww yeah…. there’s Trump.  He pimpin, we all hatin.

Seriously, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that some stupid underling is tweeting for him.  There is no way that “The Donald” went full on gangsta… is there?

• C W says:

Yeah, my guess is the unpaid “intern” whose nouveau riche parents shelled out 10k for their brilliant darling to be “networked” into a go-nowhere bankruptin’ not-paying-his-contractors only useful for shilling MLM schemes career.

5. Brainspore says:

You can’t spell “class” without “ass.”

6. Jorpho says:

So, he is asserting his intention to not attend a lecture whose audience includes people with inflated opinions of their classiness?

7. Hugh Johnson says:

Trolls die when you don’t feed them, y’know.

• wysinwyg says:

I’ve seen very little reason to believe this. Seems like ignoring trolls is usually taken as an invitation to make even more noise so as to drown out any real discussion by people who are trying to ignore them. I guess I could be wrong about this.

• Gyrofrog says:

This is normally my attitude toward the fellow, but just this morning – for reasons I’ve yet to determine – I found myself wondering, “what’s become of Donald Trump? Haven’t heard anything out of him lately.”  And there it is…

• glittalogik says:

I assume Hugh is referring to literally cutting off their food supply. It’s slow but it’ll do the trick.

8. Ut… now he’s claiming his twitter account has been hacked. Really Don? That’s the best excuse you could come up with?

9. Lurking_Grue says:

Stay Klassy!

10. euansmith says:

My Boing Boing Account has been hacked. Please ignore everything that I post.

11. Deidzoeb says:

If his tweets said, “I love Ivanka. She is my favorite of all my kids rofl,” then I could tell you exactly who hacked his account.

12. Afr0 says:

Why, oh why, did FIVE HUNDRED FORTY people (which has probably gone up by now) favorite the followup tweet? Have we really reached that point?