Harlem Shake, the chemotherapy edition

That's @wunderglo in the video. So so so awesome. I feel cheated. My chemotherapy infusions were nothing like this. Also, FURRIES. (from the Wunder Project, HT: Sean Smith)

16 Responses to “Harlem Shake, the chemotherapy edition”

1. Robbo says:

YES! And – yes! Every despairing and challenging moment in life needs to embraced like this. Let’s dance in the face of death! Fuck you, Death! ——- also – mine would have puppets.

2. JJ Black says:

Unless you know some of these people closely and personally as furries, I don’t see any in the video. I see a teddy bear being bounced around and someone in a hoodie with something sort of like devil ears, but no furries. Just so we have our internet subculture shout-outs correct!

(PS : This is what a furry Harlem Shake looks like : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVlddH1NbJM)

3. That_Anonymous_Coward says:

This needs a remix with the video Xeni posted before, of a gentleman with cancer who made a funny video about his chemo treatment…  all I can remember is him yelling it keeps beeping…

4. Will Palmeri says:

So this is actually my wife, and despite appearances she is 31 years old :). She always tries to have fun at her chemo sessions, but today was especially raucous. Thanks for posting Xeni!

5. bcsizemo says:

Harlem shake videos are great.  It is so simple, and even though I know it’s coming I still laugh my ass off.  I do like me a really good Gangnam style video, but this is so easy for the masses to do well.

6. secretlab says:

Damn, wherever my life takes me, I’m going to keep dancin’.

7. Heather says:

That’s awesome. Very, very awesome.

8. Harlem Shake says:

Wow. Didn’t expect this.
    Keep that positive mindset.

9. WunderGlo says:

Thanks, all! I’m actually the patient (I prefer to call myself a “cancer warrior”) and I had a blast making the video. We actually have a far more important film about the movement I’m leading to find the cure (yup, cure) for colon cancer. You can check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rJsNC4xQW4. Thanks again, everyone! I will continue showing cancer who’s boss.