Same couple pose as 9 different fashion-followers

30 Responses to “Same couple pose as 9 different fashion-followers”

1. jandrese says:

The preppy neon pastel popped collar one killed me.

I also appreciate the attention to detail of putting a huge cold sore on the grunge look.

2. blueelm says:

I think I have dressed in *almost* every single one of these styles… and a few more. I love it, very funny, but I think the preppy look was a stretch for the woman to pull off.

3. DavidCulberson says:

I love that the Rockabilly one has a Volvo on the guy’s shirt.  That’s some next level ironic shit right there.

I was going to say that it was proof that good looking people look good wearing almost anything, but the “LMFAO look” photo is proof of the opposite.  (Padma Lakshmi | Jude Law) [or insert good looking person in your book] would look like a skank wearing that crap.

4. theophrastvs says:

in a world where facial hair is “fashion” can a false nose be far behind?

• EvilSpirit says:

I can’t see in what way facial hair is *not* fashion. How many waxed mustaches have you seen today?

• Antinous / Moderator says:

I live in Southern California. Having your birth nose is an act of rebellion.

• Sekino says:

Ah yes, the deviated septum epidemic is raging on.

• Antinous / Moderator says:

I have a deviated septum from the (first) nose job.

I know a 60 year-old woman who does life coaching/ self-empowerment counseling who told all her clients that she was flying to SF for three weeks to have a deviated septum repaired and came back looking like a bowling ball. Apparently, the truth isn’t very empowering.

5. Finally a demonstration of what a ‘hipster’ truly is.. someone who follows fashions and trends simply because they are fashions and trends. I particularly like the Mod photo – still hipsters even though they dress the best out of anyone.

6. Trent Baker says:

I think the most remarkable thing is how someone can look completely different by just changing how they look and hold themselves.

7. MollyMaguire says:

What does it mean that they all scare me?

8. DJBudSonic says:

Proud to say I have never looked like any of these.

9. Ty_MY says:

It’s really good work, amazing attention to detail.

But I gotta say while the male model is excellent in getting his expressions to match the style, the female just has the same frozen expression in ALL the shots. WTH.

She could have at least thrown up a “V” sign and actually maybe SMILE in the Hello Kitty one. That was so obvious to do.

10. Lana Strickland says:

I don’t think that’s a couple. I think that’s one artist.

11. 10xor01 says:

I think I may have seen these two on Portlandia.

12. Robo Pastierovič says:

guy in the 3rd one reminds me of Sylvester Stallone :-)