Mickey Mouse Moleskine

13 Responses to “Mickey Mouse Moleskine”

1. Brainspore says:

Oh sure, use the hide of an unpopular Disney rodent just to provide binding for a book honoring the famous one.

2. And everything you write in it will be the monopoly of your estate for 75 years after you croak.

3. theophrastvs says:

has mickey developed spidermouse (properly located assoid) spinnerettes?  or is has he just asslaunched a mouseketeer-deatheater mark?

4. SuperMatt says:

Does anybody else find it ironic that this post promoting a Mickey Mouse branded item comes immediately before one decrying copyrights in perpetuity?

• Daemonworks says:

I’m still trying to understand why people are willing to pay as much as they do for a moleskine in the first place.

• Mark Frauenfelder says:

I would find it ironic had both posts been written by the same mutant. But since they were written by different semi-humanoids, I find it as refreshing as an ice cold pan galactic gargle blaster.

5. How long until Disney sues these guys for providing detailed instructions for infringing their… uhh… yeah.

• oasisob1 says:

You have figured out their evil plan. Men in ears and white gloves will be along shortly to collect you. Please remain indoors.

6. NelC says:

Mmm, Mickey Mouse beholder?

7. dustindriver says:

Yes, my first thought was, “Why is Mickey Mouse hanging from a spiderweb? Coming out of his butt?” Then, “Wait, I think that was added by the owner. Well played, sir. Well played.”

8. turophile says:

I like how the one review on Amazon is a diatribe on the evils of Disney’s Copyright abuses.

9. jph55 says:

If there’s one thing Pawn Stars has taught me, things labeled “Collector’s Edition”, aren’t collectible; and anything labeled “limited edition”, is only limited by their maximum level of production.