Arijit "Poop Strong" Guha has died of colon cancer

20 Responses to “Arijit "Poop Strong" Guha has died of colon cancer”

1. What was it we used to say a lot around here? Oh yeah: FUCK CANCER!

2. So sad. Thanks for letting us know, Xeni.

3. JMac001 says:

What a shame. I just read about all he went through with Delta and being kept from flying.

Too bad neither of the shirts aren’t available anymore.

Thank you.

Jim

4. Gary61 says:

Our condolences – his voice will be missed.

5. what is this John Jacob blather up above? and RIP Ari

6. peregrinus says:

Arijit’s beaming face was always so uplifting, and what a special person to wear it while fighting cancer.  Unforgettable character.

7. ocschwar says:

Rest in peace, Arjit. Thank you for handling your insurance predicament in such a way it is now less likely ever to happen to anyone else.

8. skyhawk1 says:

R.I.P. Arijit, condolences to the family.

9. toyg says:

Terrible news. Arijit was a fantastic person.

Colon cancer is one of my worst fears; I know somebody who died from it at 41. The worst thing is that I really feel like there’s nothing one can do about it.

10. jon_anon says:

Arijit did seem like an awesome person, it’s true. Colon cancer (or duodenal cancer – similar thing) took my brother, also aged 41, a few months ago. He had a Whipple procedure – look it up, it’s ridiculous. And he was ok for a while afterwards but cancer came back in his liver and he didn’t last long afterwards. Then 2 months after that my dad, aged 69, died of lung cancer (he was only ever a light smoker, and he stopped completely 30 years ago). Oh yeah, he also had multiple myeloma, a cancer of the blood marrow, which complicated the treatment. So please allow me to join in your rousing chorus of FUCK YOU CANCER for decimating my family. And fingers crossed for you Xeni, and lots of strength with the waiting and the worrying. I admire you for getting shit done in the meantime.

11. Syn - says:

Fuck cancer. Can’t wait till we finally kick its ass. My thoughts to him and his loved ones.

12. Casey says:

Good bye brother, may your crazy awesome humor and understanding be spread amongst the less fortunate.  Oh… and rock that stash across the universe.

13. Rick Adams says:

It’s a FUCKED UP world we live in isn’t it?

14. capawesome says:

31? How the hell does such a young person get colon cancer? That’s awful and condolences to his friends and family.

15. This makes me want to go to my window and yell “We have to do something”. I feel horrible for not knowing what to do.

Love Arijit, Love Heather, Love Xeni, Love Everyone.

16. ocker3 says:

Kudos to him for wringing every last breath and smile out of life