A blog about "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'"

13 Responses to “A blog about "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'"”

1. AwesomeRobot says:

Can’t wait for the sister blog “These boots were made for Walken”

• marine321 says:

If you think Edward`s story is impossible…, a month ago my cousins step dad basically got paid $7345 sitting there a fourteen hour week from there apartment and their neighbor’s mom`s neighbour has been doing this for four months and got a cheque for over $7345 part-time on their pc. the guide at this address… fab22.comCHECK IT OUT

2. Issiah Lamk says:

before I looked at the check for $7461, I did not believe …that…my brother actualey bringing home money parttime on their apple labtop.. there aunt has been doing this for only and a short time ago repaid the dept on there home and purchased a top of the range Bugatti Veyron. this is where I went…………… ZOO80.ℂom

3. Whenever I hear this song I’m reminded of this time where a buddy of mine was dj-ing at a birthday party in a nightclub.  It got late and an employee of the nightclub went up to tell him that he had stop the music.  Which he would have done, except the record he was playing at the time was “These Boots..”, so he said fine, stopped the record, but as soon as the guy had gotten about ten paces away, he cranked it up again from the top: DUM DUM DUM…You keep sayin’….And the guy goes back, he stops the record, says sorry, guy walks away again DUM DUM DUM You keep Saying…’  This back and forth happens about 5 times, the guy getting angrier and the baseline sounding more surly and mocking every time around….very childish, but fucking hilarious!  I don’t think he would have done it had it been any other record.

• Antinous / Moderator says:

At one her concerts which I attended, Nancy Sinatra dedicated it to Slobodan Milošević, who was committing war crimes at the time.

4. cellocgw says:

Waiting for the Rule34 version of this title.

5. Antinous / Moderator says:

There are an almost infinite number of different videos on YouTube of Nancy Sinatra doing the song, since she performed it on talk shows and variety shows around the world.

6. Philboyd Studge says:

No Crispin Hellion Glover?!

7. oasisob1 says:

Well I know where I’ll be the next few hours.

8. frorbit says: