COOP/Pressure Printing car engine fine art print

8 Responses to “COOP/Pressure Printing car engine fine art print”

1. RaidenDaigo says:

Excellent detail, but satanically out of my price range.

2. Donald Petersen says:

Price seems typical for a 426 Hemi.  If this were a print of an SBC they’d be selling it for $49.  And if it were a Ford it’d be smudged to the point of illegibility, would discolor your wall, cost 60% more than the Chevy, and inexplicably be out of stock.

Mopar freaks are used to this treatment.

3. Jerry says:

I love engines.  My wife works with wood, but I have a sweet spot for steel, fine threads, close tolerances and especially engines. That Chrysler motor is excellent, but the connecting rods are weak.  The blower will add a lot of horsepower, but if the connecting rods that hook the crank to the pistons are not replaced with titanium or chromoly, bye-bye propulsion.  Too much horsepower will place too much torque against the rods and break them.  Broken rods in any engine = catastrophe.  In a powerful engine like this one?  Major dollar damage.

4. Jerry says:

5. Paul Jenkins says:

Donald,

And the hemi would still kick the $49.00 Chevy’s ass.  After getting their ass handed to them they would whine to the NHRA and effectively get the Hemi banned.  see NHRA, NASCAR et. al.

• Donald Petersen says:

All true, except nobody really expects a small-block Chevy to compete against a big Hemi.  Swap the $49 SBC for a $99 454 or 427, and then we have a narrative.

6. ackpht says:

Oil filter goes on the other side.