To watch: "NOVA—Australia's First 4 Billion Years: Awakening"

7 Responses to “To watch: "NOVA—Australia's First 4 Billion Years: Awakening"”

1. Valac Naberius says:

“We’re sorry, but this video is not available in your region due to right restrictions”.

I’m in Australia…

It;s a shame Life™ didn’t think of DMCA 4.5 billion years ago. Further evidence of unintelligent design.

• SomeGuyNamedMark says:

You aren’t allowed to learn about your own continent

• Rowan Jarl says:

Right restrictions? RIGHT RESTRICTIONS??? You mean we didn’t get our rights back after they stopped shipping convicts to our shores?

I will break these shackles. What can PBS possibly do, transport me to Australia?

2. blondellebisho says:

my best friend’s mother-in-law makes $68/hour on the computer. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her check was $19994
    just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on  Fab99.c­om

3. Brad H. says:

I’d find out for myself but the drive up north to the bits of Western Australia I’d assume they would be going on about is at least 2000km away from the capital.

Texas (or for that matter, Alaska) has got nothin on Western Australia.

4. Its a tired old country we have here, like a big sand bank. When I travel I am often surprised at how much solid rock there is around the world. Like in central park, New York. There are these huge masses of rock. Did they ship them in from New Zealand? It looks weird to me. Our big rocks were ground down to sand a billion years ago.

5. jack spratt says:

Valac: this was aired on the ABC a while ago. I can’t remember the title , but I’m pretty sure ‘Time Travel[lers]‘ was part of it.