28 Responses to “HOWTO spin a toothbrush on your finger”

1. deanputney says:

Looks like this applies to any kind of open-ended hooked object. I’ve been trying to spin my sunglasses on my finger for a long time to no avail, but watching him do it clarified the process and now I’m spinning like a pro!

2. Dub Google says:

Practice this using your flatmate’s toothbrush… so when it lands in the toilet you’ll not have to buy a new one for yourself.
    {Be aware, your flatmate my have seen this comment}

3. tudza says:

Gonna be tough on my Sonicare

• Snig says:

When you turn it on, part of it spins, though on a different axis.  Less likely to wow your friends, but still spinning.

4. Labbit says:

I discovered I could do this with my toothbrush as a child back in about 1980.  Longer bristles and smaller diameter fingers make it easier, as do wet bristles for that little extra grip.  Still got it:

5. G3 says:

If you sharpen the end on that thing, you might have just invented a cool drinking game.

6. TheKaz1969 says:

This guy is well on his way to his career as a hibachi chef…

• Lucas Gardezani Abduch says:

hahahah if things don’t go right as a youtuber/juggler/videomaker I’ll try that. I really enjoy cooking, but only as a hobbie.

7. peregrinus says:

I’ve been googling “WHY TO spin a toothbrush on your finger” but it seems to be running slow …

8. Jeremy Gillies says:

Would someone explain to me what is enterprising about spinning a toothbrush on your finger?

9. snagglepuss says:

“Spinning your toothbrush” just became a new eupheism.

For what ? Only you can know.

10. Engineer_ says:

I spin Allen keys on my finger all day at work.
    I wonder how this guy got that bored with a toothbrush in his hand…

11. yeahhh, this is cool. But I don’t speak Spanish…. ;P

12. speleothem says:

Back in the early 60′s I had a plastic toy called a Twirl-a-Cane which was the same size as a toothbrush and shaped like a tiny hockey stick.  I think it came out of a cereal box.  It had a weight and shape that made it very easy to twirl on your finger.  I wonder if the inventor got the idea from a spinning toothbrush?

13. I’m the one who needs to thank you for spreading it!

As I told you, I’m an independent videomaker that creates videos about juggling, object manipulation and circus arts, mostly.
    It’s not really easy to get your content viewed these days.

for the ones who don’t really appreciate it, try to check the artistic videos.
    you may enjoy it.