I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.

19 Responses to “Harrison Ford doesn't answer Star Wars questions on Kimmel”

1. Jake0748 says:

You Wookie sack of sh**…

I LOLed.

2. Boundegar says:

He’s not looking so good. It makes me feel old.

• Snig says:

When seventy years old you reach, look as good, you will not.

• Jesse Yules says:

Ineed. The thought of the original cast coming back in Abram’s films is disturbing. No doubt JJ was hired to give the film the same recasting treatment he did so well on Star Trek.

• Scott Slemmons says:

Why on earth would it disturb you?

• Rindan says:

I don’t see how that is disturbing.  Just set the movie 30 years in the future and have the original cast play the elder supporting rules and have the bulk of the action surrounding whoever the new heroes are.  Like with Star Trek, it is a cheap way to pass the torch.

• ocker3 says:

This discussion keeps going around and around, I thought we established months ago the Ep 7 happens 20-30 years after Ep 6?

• chgoliz says:

I know what you mean.  I’m hoping it was just a little too much alcohol before the taping, or something temporary like that.

3. Well, that answers my question: “Mr. Ford, why haven’t you appeared in more theatrical comedies?”

• Antinous / Moderator says:

The answer to that, of course, is that it would have taken too much time away from his busy schedule of complaining about his haircut in Blade Runner.

4. peregrinus says:

You know what?  Harrison Ford still has that utterly distinctive, irrepressible, attractive I-want-to-be-him, inimitable voice and actions thing going on – and there isn’t a single performer in the last 100 years who can take his niche.  And fuck the naysayers – the guy flies helicopters and aircraft.

Watching the YouTube clip above particularly, straight back into the Millenium Falcon and 7 year old hopes of rescuing Leia, solo.