Giant binder-clip handbag

17 Responses to “Giant binder-clip handbag”

1. quazi says:

Okay, the “Buy Now” button.. where did it go?

2. Nash Rambler says:

Okay, I’m kind of liking this thing.  Not quite “shut up and take my money,” but close.

3. weatherman says:

If they made a briefcase model, I’d buy one. Somehow I think it would be the perfect briefcase to go with a bowler and red tie…

4. kmoser says:

Brilliant. It is a perfect match for my money clip.

5. rocketpj says:

If there was a buy now button my wife’s birthday gift would now be taken care of.

6. pocoTOTO says:

Change the dimensions slightly and make them waterproof and you’d have the perfect panniers.

7. Sandra McGechan says:

That handle would get way too uncomfortable way too quickly.

8. IronEdithKidd says:

Because being an office drone isn’t demoralizing enough, you need a carryall that reminds you of your daily drudgery each time you lay eyes upon it.   Corporate America approves, but grey is too whimsical a color, it should be flat black.

• Antinous / Moderator says:

Why do tit clamps remind you of daily drudgery?

• IronEdithKidd says:

I take it you’re a fan of the ‘economy model’.  There are purpose-made options available in actual colors, you know.

• I’m sorry you dislike us office workers so much.  We love you anyway.

• IronEdithKidd says:

It’s not office workers I dislike, it’s office work.  And the oceans of beige that come with offices.  Actually, I don’t dislike beige, I fucking loathe it.

• I’m sorry.  Only they whose natural habitat is the great Beige Sea should be stuck there.  May you find your place amid the stark Black-and-White Checkerboard Mountains or Plaid Plains or Trippy Fractal Paisley Forest or wherever it is that you feel at home.

9. Tom Giebel says:

When I was a kid, my name for binder clips was “frog purses.”

10. Flashman says:

I love that he stayed so faithful to the original, but the handle does seem a bit long and unwieldy. I’m sure this is an issue he wrestled with before saying ‘fuck it, ergonomics be damned it’s got to be just like a giant binder clip.’