Ghosts in the Machine: the tiny people who live inside your computers

18 Responses to “Ghosts in the Machine: the tiny people who live inside your computers”

1. anon0mouse says:

I believe the ghosts in my machine are all developmentally challenged.  “Work, damn you!”

• G3 says:

When is someone going to do a photo essay on little computers that live inside bodies? You could just have a blood-red square and call it “What a pacemaker sees.”

2. [A] says:

I hate these little people — they never clean the fans..

3. nixiebunny says:

When I was a little kid, I saw a cartoon of the inside of a jukebox with a tiny orchestra in the bottom, swimming in a pile of coins. A guy was peering in, and he said, “Aha! I knew it!”

Ever since then, I’ve known that there were tiny people inside every machine.

4. Michael says:

Someone thought something like this was a good idea for our company’s Corporate Identity. They probably got the idea from that guy :)

5. EeyoreX says:

Fornit some fornus.

6. mindysan33 says:

When I was a kid, my dad used to tell me that little men lived in the fridge and oven (one each) and turned the light on and off. I could never quite catch them…. ;-)

7. esquire says:

Do not show this to members of Congress.  Who knows what legislation might be proposed…

8. Purple-Stater says:

Why is the inside of the power supply dark?

9. I saw an animated movie just last month and it features the little people behind every game of different consoles say, the attari, nintendo, etc. It is a funny movie because it assumes that the  characters in the game are just acting out and that they actually have a life after the game has been turned off. I can say the same thing with the little people behind the machines. – http://www.habeyusa.com/