Brain Rot: Hip Hop Family Tree, Compton, Lonzo Williams and the Wreckin' Cru

By Ed Piskor at 6:37 am Tue, May 21, 2013

Read the rest of the Hip Hop Family Tree comics!

Read the rest of the Hip Hop Family Tree comics!

Published 6:37 am Tue, May 21, 2013

About the Author

Hip Hop Family Tree is in stores. Hip Hop Family Tree book 2 is now on Amazon!
Coming soon: The Hip Hop Family Tree Box Set

6 Responses to “Brain Rot: Hip Hop Family Tree, Compton, Lonzo Williams and the Wreckin' Cru”

1. Elijah says:

As a fan of Mr. Piskor’s work I made an interactive page based on the family tree to show more clearly the links between folks and when they came into the stories.

It’s missing a couple of the more recent folks but some may find it a neat way to browse through the archives.

• Rusty Shackleford says:

That is awesome!

• noah django says:

I remember it from when you posted it in the Ed Piskor interview’s thread.  great work!  based on his reaction then, I thought that it would get integrated into the HHFT posts, but it never happened.

what gives, Ed?  it makes browsing the strip much more intuitive than “prev/index/next”

• Elijah says:

I’m flattered by your enthusiasm but I think the web design is more BoingBoing’s ballywick than Mr. Piskor’s.  I’m lucky both he and they have been supportive of my page in the past – something I don’t think they’re obligated to do – so let’s keep things positive.  :)  Thanks for the kind words, though!

• Ed Piskor says:

Yeah, I’m definitely stoked on the interactive family tree too. For my part, I take 7 days a week to put these strips together so I leave the tech stuff to the editors.

• noah django says:

yeah, sorry–I don’t really know anything about web dev but I never thought you were coding the pages or whatever.  didn’t mean to imply that.  I just hoped Elijah’s thing could be passed on to the staff who builds the page at BB.