This list of third-grade goals is presented by redditor Elbostonian as the work of his eight-year-old son. It's a rather ambitious document, but admirably so -- an excellent mix of stupid body tricks, theoretical astrophysics, identity development, culinary adventure, and mystery.
1. Learn the gases pushed from Hyper novas
2. Drink 1 gallon of milk in 1 day without going to the bathroom
3. find if you are sent in a worm hole or traveling in time When Entering a black hole
4. Play COd with Ethan and Matthew
5. become a nerd
6. Eat a rack of ribs that is coverd in bacon
7. learn How to
Reaching for the stars. My son's goals for 3rd grade (Thanks, Fipi Lele!)
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.