Male employees are suing Archie Comics' CEO Nancy Silberkleit for gender discrimination. Her alleged workplace behavior, reported in the New York Daily News, is bizarre:
- refuses to call male employees by their names and instead refers to all of them as “Penis.”
- frequently yells “Penis! Penis! Penis!” in staff meetings.
- invites Hell’s Angels into the office to intimidate employees.
- frequently inquires about the location of a handgun and 750 rounds of ammunition she believes her late husband kept in the office.
- stalks employees and their families
"Silberkleit contends that the case should be tossed out because white males are not 'a protected class.'"
MORE: Comic Books