Bundle of Holding -- a name-your-price download service -- is currently promoting a collection of family-friendly RPGs, including several games that are suitable for age 5 and up. Ten percent of the purchase price goes to two worthy kids' charities (Save the Children and St Jude's Children's Hospital), and you can choose how much you pay (the recommended payment is $17). If you give more than $14.14, you get six bonus games, as well. Click through below for a list of the games in the bundle:
* Hero Kids: An ideal introduction to fantasy roleplaying for children aged 4 to 10.
* Mermaid Adventures: Exciting undersea adventures and strange mysteries. (Ages 6-11.)
* The Princes' Kingdom: Young heirs to the throne of Islandia, visiting the citizens of their land and solving problems. This bundle is the first .PDF version of The Princes' Kingdom sold anywhere! (Ages 5+, plus an adult.)
* Happy Birthday, Robot!: The charming storytelling game by Daniel Solis for families or classrooms. (Ages 9+ -- and especially good for grownups.)
* Adventures in Oz - Fantasy Roleplaying Beyond the Yellow Brick Road: A loving journey into the lands of L. Frank Baum. (Ages 8+.)
* Camp Myth: The RPG: Third Eye's adaptation of the Chris Lewis Carter YA novel series about mythic creatures at summer camp. (Ages 8-13.)
* Project Ninja Panda Taco: Jennifer (Jennisodes) Steen's game of competing Masterminds and their biddable Minions. (Ages 8+.)
* School Daze: It's high school the way you wish it could be. (Ages 13+.)
* The Zorcerer of Zo: Chad Underkoffler's classic game of fairy tales set in the Zantabulous Land of Zo. (Ages 5+.)
Family-Friendly RPGs - teach your kids roleplaying
(via Wil Wheaton)
The @DungeonsDonald parody Twitter account combines shooping, RPGs and politics to make D&D great again.
Nintendo continues its long-running campaign of legal harassment against its biggest fans: this time, they’re targeting fan-videos showing gameplay from the official, licensed Mario/Minecraft mashup pack for the Wii U.
Liyla and the Shadows of War (Google Play link) is a game about a child’s struggles living in the Gaza strip, and Apple says it is ineligible for consideration for inclusion in the Ios App Store because it would be “more appropriate to categorize your app in News or Reference for example.”
Jared Sinclair developed the RSS reader app Unread, which made $10,000 in its first 24 hours on the iOS market. And we’ve all heard the story of Flappy Bird developer Dong Nguyen, whose creation was reportedly earning $50,000 a day at the height of its 2013 explosion. While those are rare examples, they’re also testament to the […]
If you or your company’s IT system are besieged by black hat cyber attacks, an ethical hacker might be all that stands between crippling damage and a company’s long-term prosperity. It’s no wonder that the market for IT security specialists is exploding. Certification is the key – so learn the tenets of ethical hacking and get […]
Your laptop and mobile devices are top of the line…so why are you trotting out that raggedy decades-old suitcase when you go somewhere? Time to up your travel game with a complete 5-piece Herschel Travel Luggage bundle…and we’ll even give it to you for free!Of course, you’ve got to win the Ultimate Herschel Travel Bundle […]