Love writes, "'R-Kaid-Revelation' is a my first complete all-in-one system designed for the dedicated gamer. Don't let the unique retro look fool you. Under all that walnut timber you'll find a tech bomb exploding with up-to-date gadgets and innovative DIY solutions. Below are some of its features:"
- A 22" transparent LCD. When in sleep mode, this backlit screen displays the heart of the machine, a top-notch water cooled PC.
Attached behind it, a homemade motor driven blind/shade with limit switches. This is for the occasions when the user's in need of minimal distraction elements."
- A built-in 500 ANSI LED projector, for the more cinematic gaming occasions.
- Two wireless joypads, hidden and integrated like chest drawers in the main construction. These have detachable crafted joystick shafts and can be charged through USB on the back.
- A wooden bluetooth keyboard/retro mouse setup combined with a storage unit containing important accessories. When not in use, these rests hidden on top of the main chassis.
- A dual boot system using two separate 256GB SSD disks and a physical SATA-switch.
Boot1, a self booting modified frontend interface, browsing a library of over 12000 classic game titles. All controlled by the joypads.
Boot2: A windows based setup for the daily PC use and a platform for newer, more demanding games.
- A water cooled up-to-date computer setup
Specs: CPU: Intel i5 3570k RAM: Corsair Dominators 2x4GB SSD: 2x Corsair 256gb disks GPU: ZOTAC GTX670 AMP! 2GB
The Black Mill is a New Weird comic from Paul Di Filippo, a treasure of science fiction, drawn by Orion Zangara and colored and lettered by Derek Chase.
Fresh Comfy is a Thai scarf-seller whose gauzy chiffon scarves come screened with motifs from literary classics, in a variety of finishes (grey, black, off-white, full color): Anne of Green Gables cover; Harry Potter Marauders’ Map; Map of Middle Earth; Pride and Prejudice cover; the Cheshire Cat; Romeo and Juliet title-page; Sherlock Holmes engravings; Alice […]
Dead on Paper makes many beautiful, strange things, but I’m most taken by two of its custom coins.
Plastic is so 2013. You don’t want to buy something only to throw it away or lose it and barely care. You like nice things and want to hang onto them. The Plazmatic lighter here is a high quality, high tech alternative to the typical cheap, plastic lighter you get at the old gas station. […]
Real engineers build things. Super cool engineers build things with their hands and fingers, like our engineering forefathers did. No idea where to even begin to do that? This step by step Arduino course is now 92% off and is going to get you up and running, from zero to hero, in no time. So […]
How do Google and YouTube really work? It turns out, Python kind of runs things around those parts. And with this bootcamp, you’ll get whipped into shape and ready to start programming yourself. Whether you’re a Python pro and just want to sharpen your skills, or a total tech newbie with little or no coding […]