Love writes, "'R-Kaid-Revelation' is a my first complete all-in-one system designed for the dedicated gamer. Don't let the unique retro look fool you. Under all that walnut timber you'll find a tech bomb exploding with up-to-date gadgets and innovative DIY solutions. Below are some of its features:"
- A 22" transparent LCD. When in sleep mode, this backlit screen displays the heart of the machine, a top-notch water cooled PC. Attached behind it, a homemade motor driven blind/shade with limit switches. This is for the occasions when the user's in need of minimal distraction elements."
- A built-in 500 ANSI LED projector, for the more cinematic gaming occasions.
- Two wireless joypads, hidden and integrated like chest drawers in the main construction. These have detachable crafted joystick shafts and can be charged through USB on the back.
- A wooden bluetooth keyboard/retro mouse setup combined with a storage unit containing important accessories. When not in use, these rests hidden on top of the main chassis.
- A dual boot system using two separate 256GB SSD disks and a physical SATA-switch.
Boot1, a self booting modified frontend interface, browsing a library of over 12000 classic game titles. All controlled by the joypads.
Boot2: A windows based setup for the daily PC use and a platform for newer, more demanding games.
- A water cooled up-to-date computer setup
Specs: CPU: Intel i5 3570k RAM: Corsair Dominators 2x4GB SSD: 2x Corsair 256gb disks GPU: ZOTAC GTX670 AMP! 2GB
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.