Love writes, "'R-Kaid-Revelation' is a my first complete all-in-one system designed for the dedicated gamer. Don't let the unique retro look fool you. Under all that walnut timber you'll find a tech bomb exploding with up-to-date gadgets and innovative DIY solutions. Below are some of its features:"
- A 22" transparent LCD. When in sleep mode, this backlit screen displays the heart of the machine, a top-notch water cooled PC.
Attached behind it, a homemade motor driven blind/shade with limit switches. This is for the occasions when the user's in need of minimal distraction elements."
- A built-in 500 ANSI LED projector, for the more cinematic gaming occasions.
- Two wireless joypads, hidden and integrated like chest drawers in the main construction. These have detachable crafted joystick shafts and can be charged through USB on the back.
- A wooden bluetooth keyboard/retro mouse setup combined with a storage unit containing important accessories. When not in use, these rests hidden on top of the main chassis.
- A dual boot system using two separate 256GB SSD disks and a physical SATA-switch.
Boot1, a self booting modified frontend interface, browsing a library of over 12000 classic game titles. All controlled by the joypads.
Boot2: A windows based setup for the daily PC use and a platform for newer, more demanding games.
- A water cooled up-to-date computer setup
Specs: CPU: Intel i5 3570k RAM: Corsair Dominators 2x4GB SSD: 2x Corsair 256gb disks GPU: ZOTAC GTX670 AMP! 2GB
It’s Sysadmin Day, when we recognize the tireless, selfless, talented administrators who toil in obscurity and keep every part of our world running: for Boing Boing, that’s Mr Ken Snider, an extraordinarily skilled, patient, and upstanding fellow who has kept Boing Boing running for more than a decade, through thick and thin, and is our […]
Though Richard “Datamancer” Nagy died unexpectedly in 2013, his business partner and family continue to fabricate the extraordinary steampunk designs he pioneered.
MagicPeaceLove writes, “The word ‘inspiring’ gets thrown around a lot but my pal Mahdi Gilbert (previously) really deserves it.
Looks like all of your potential employers are hiring candidates with programming skills (which you don’t have). With all of the languages out there today, it’s tough to know where to start.With the Complete Front-End to Back-End Coding Bundle, you can beef your resume up in all the right places, no confusion necessary. This package of […]
Those of us who love music wish we could listen to it 24/7. But it’s impossible when we’re trying to converse with our friends, or when are swimming in the local pool.That is, until now. The KOAR Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headset, now 48% off, has changed the audio game.Made with lightweight titanium memory metal, this headset boasts patented bone conduction technology to transport sound […]
It’s one thing to enjoy dinner at home and a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon with your best friend, Netflix, but it’s another thing entirely to make that meal from scratch and get that wine delivered right to your doorstep.But what if we told you there’s a way to make this possible? To keep your social life, […]