We understand that even reading a book instead of watching Netflix after work can be difficult, so taking online coding courses is definitely going to be a stretch, but hear us out. Learning to code can be a major asset to pushing your career to the next level, or to help you build a side hustle to take a little stress off the rent. No matter if you already have something of a programming background or are a complete beginner, this coding bundle offered in the Boing Boing Store can give your skill sets and resume a boost.
Packed with 150 hours of instructional material covering a diverse range of programming languages and frameworks, the Learn to Code 2017 Bundle comes with lifetime access so you can study as feverishly or as carefully as you'd like. And the big kicker is you can get it all for a price you choose.
Those courses are:
- Learn How To Code: Google's Go Programming Language
- The Complete Python Course: Beginner to Advanced!
- Learn By Example: Scala
- Projects in Programming Languages: Ruby, Python, Java
- Learn Angular 2 from Beginner to Advanced
- How to Make a Freaking iPhone App: iOS 10 and Swift 3
- The Complete Web Developer Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced
- Git Complete Mastery With GitHub: 100% Hands-on Git Guide
- Professional Rails Code Along
There's a lot to learn in there, regardless of your experience level, and you can pay what you want for all of it in the Boing Boing Store.
Explore more best-sellers in the Boing Boing Store:
- Protect Your Internet Privacy
- TigerVPN ($29)
- Burn That Old Disney VHS Collection Onto Your Computer