Snapped yesterday near my flat in east London, this Irish shredding company's logo on the back of their truck. Talk about "does what it says on the tin!"
Why go with subtlety when you've got humour? Hell, throw in free cheques and a toaster and I'll switch banks tomorrow -- can't be any worse thank the greedy bastards at Barclay's.
London Sperm Bank (Thanks, Fipi Lele!)
- London 2012 Olympic logo, a la goatse - curiously appropriate ...
- Suicide food logo -- Pekingeend Duck
- Bruce Schneier's TSA logo redesign contest
- Graphic graphic: UK Office of Govt Commerce's new logo
- France's anti-piracy goon squad pirates the font in its logo Boing ...
- Avid's new logo
- Logo trends of 2007
- Dodge Viper logo is an upside-down Daffy Duck.