Hey, found this on my computer. No idea what I made it for, but it appears to feature an evil cat god summoned to our plane by the power of Wardenclyffe Tower. You can have it now! [Warning: autoplaying audio]
Behold Marc-André Hamelin's Valse Irritation d'après Nokia, the stuff of nightmares. Subtle, enduring nightmares. [via Giz.]
Undead Ed's plush Mortimer Mutated Bear is sweet and sickly all at once. I love those eyes!
- Mandelbrot the fractal teddy-bear
- Teddy Bear USB drive is a headless horror - Boing Boing
- HOWTO make a teddy-bear remote-control - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Gun that fires teddy-bears on parachutes
- Exploding teddy bears - Boing Boing
- Teddy bears turned inside-out: photo book by Kent Rogowski - Boing ...
- Zaphod Beeblebrox-inspired teddy bears from Douglas Adams fan-club ...