Boing Boing tv's "best of" retrospective continues, with a look back at some of the episodes we dig most. One of the things that makes me (and the whole BBtv team) happiest about our daily video project is the opportunity to collaborate in new ways with creative, fun, insane friends of the blog — like Johnannes G. and the monochrom crew in Vienna. Their wonderful video contributions have become part of the fabric of our show, and no "favorites" review would be complete without their madcap art-tech-philosophy hijinks.
Above, this one's probably the all-time fave of the BBtv staff and crew — Campfire at Will.
Below, runner-up: the Soviet Underzegenergjakdfjgndorf terrorist training video, shot at *actual* nuclear history sites in the American Southwest, with help from BB pal Sean Bonner.
Monochrom is: Johannes Grenzfurthner, Evelyn Fürlinger, Harald List, Anika Kronberger, Franz Ablinger, Frank Apunkt Schneider, Daniel Fabry, Günther Friesinger, Roland Gratzer, and international ambassador Jacob Appelbaum.
More monochrom archives on Boing Boing tv:
* Bye Bye
* Monochrom: Economic Recession Wisdom from Sock Puppets.
* Monochrom's "Kiki, Bubu, and the Self"
* Nazi Petting Zoo
* Fisch Interview
* Orwell's 1984 deconstructed by puppets
* Monochrom's Marxist sock puppets
* Monochrom: MyFaceSpace, the musical
* Monochrom: Falco Stairs
* Monochrom: Bar code artist Scott Blake / Falco stencil memorial
* Human USB Hack / Very Simple Motor
* Mark's Curie Engine / Monochrom's love song for Lessig
* Google and China's "Great Firewall": Fun with BLF and monochrom
* Terrorist training video from Soviet Unterzögersdorf
* Nikita Chrusov of Soviet Unterzoegersdorf crashes Disney party at ETech
* Dead media and living light