What's better than duct-tape? Magnetic duct-tape!
It couldn't be any easier or more versatile: Just stick a few centimetres of the 19mm (3â„4") wide patented magnetic tape to the back of your photos, posters, calendars, etc. and a matching piece on the wall, the sloped ceiling, the fridge door, office cupboard, memo board, etc. The tape strips will stick to each other magnetically. And can be just as easily taken off again. Unlike conventional removable adhesive tape, you can use this tape again and again. Ideal, for example, if you need to reposition plans and maps several times.
(via Red Ferret)
- Duct tape bandages – Boing Boing
- Duct tape saved Apollo 17 moonbuggy, while on the moon. – Boing Boing
- Robber disguised face with duct tape – Boing Boing
- Using tape to repair plane wing — video – Boing Boing
- Clear duct tape – Boing Boing
- Duct tape festival in Ohio – Boing Boing
- Camouflage Duct Tape – Boing Boing
- Ska-anthem about duct tape – Boing Boing