Instructables user Thatkidwithayoyo has a fine formula for making a corsage out of the universal medium of exchange, duct tape:
I didn't want to buy in to the wasteful "buy, wear for a few hours, throw away" corsage culture, so I decided to make a more economical, longer lasting, and greener alternative.
This instructable will teach you how to make duct tape flowers and then use those flowers to make a corsage. The flowers and corsage will last forever and are waterproof, recyclable, hypo-allergenic, and just plain cool! They are also cheaper than a normal corsage and don't require a trip to the florist.
- Magnetic duct-tape – Boing Boing
- Duct tape saved Apollo 17 moonbuggy, while on the moon. – Boing Boing
- Robber disguised face with duct tape – Boing Boing
- Using tape to repair plane wing — video – Boing Boing
- Duct tape festival in Ohio – Boing Boing
- Camouflage Duct Tape – Boing Boing
- Clear duct tape – Boing Boing
- HOWTO make duct tape roses – Boing Boing
- Duct-tape band-aids – Boing Boing