Ryanair, the prisonships of the sky, are now contemplating replacing the free in-flight toilets with pay toilets that will drain your wallet as you drain your bladder.
"One thing we have looked at in the past, and are looking at again, is the possibility of maybe putting a coin slot on the toilet door so that people might actually have to spend a pound to spend a penny in future," he told BBC television.
He added: "I don't think there is anybody in history that has got on board a Ryanair aircraft with less than a pound."
I've flown some pretty bad airlines in my day, but nothing tops Ryanair for consistently terrible experiences. You couldn't pay me enough to get on one of their flights again.
- Ryanair will fine passengers who board with too much carry-on ...
- RyanAir to UK govt: ease off on security or we sue - Boing Boing
- Judge to RyanAir: no valuables in checked bags? Bull! - Boing Boing
- RyanAir: Airport security is like a strip-search - Boing Boing
- Ryanair flights cheaper as two one-ways than as a return - Boing Boing