The Sweet Juniper blog has a gallery of abandoned Detroit houses that are being overcome by the foliage around them, trees and shrubs and plants growing around, on and in them.
Update: Crap, this is a duplicate. Ah, c'est la vie. Enjoy it again, for the first time.
- Haunting photo-essay on rotting buildings in Detroit – Boing Boing
- Rotting textbook warehouse in Detroit – Boing Boing
- Artists buying cheap houses in Detroit – Boing Boing
- Detroit Zoo exhibits Rick Lieder's extraordinary bug pix – Boing Boing
- Edwardian croquet-game in the ruined shell of a Packard plant in …
- Artists paint Detroit's derelict buildings Tiggeriffic Orange …
- Detroit houses selling for less than cars – Boing Boing
- Detroit's SuperBowl bid faked the skyline – Boing Boing
- Detroit: One theatre for one million people – Boing Boing