The FDA has released a list of fraudulent H1N1 flu protection products. Highlights include: Sketchy, black-market flu vaccine (link included for maximum LULZ); all manner of home defense kits, ranging in price from the classic $19.95 to $570; and silver nanoparticle shampoo. Washing your hands: Still free. For now.
- Quebec solves H1N1 vaccination queues with Disneyland Fastpasses …
- H1N1: It's Pronounced "Hiney" – Boing Boing
- Hiney Virus Update – Boing Boing
- What Pandemics and Meteorology Have in Common – Boing Boing
- Timeline: The Secret History of Swine Flu – Boing Boing
- Obey CDC, or Thomas R. Frieden Has a Posse – Boing Boing
- Flu, and You: The Basics – Boing Boing