Mike sends us, "Photo of supermarket shelf tag advertising boneless ham as 'Delicious for Chanukah.'"
Yes, yes, I know. Some wag at the supermarket moved the "Delicious for Chanukah" sign over by the ham. But imagine what a breakthrough it would be if, through some GM miracle, a Kosher ham could be made, and then served at Channukah, perhaps with latkes (you could use the applesauce for both!). Imagine.
- Christian salt, a wingnut alternative to Kosher salt – Boing Boing
- Which imaginary animals are kosher? – Boing Boing
- Marijuana isn't kosher for Passover – Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Jewish porno can't use kosher symbol, says upset Rabbi
- Halal and Kosher butchery too cruel for Britons – Boing Boing
- Last Supper Menu revealed: mmm, delicious eels. – Boing Boing
- Zabihah.com and Halal Dining – Boing Boing
- Kosher easter-eggs – Boing Boing