Check out this German TV clip highlighting the failure of the new, privacy-violating full-nude scanners going in at an airport near you. As Bruce Schneier notes, "The scanner caught a subject's cell phone and Swiss Army knife — and the microphone he was wearing — but missed all the components to make a bomb that he hid on his body… Full-body scanners: they're not just a dumb idea, they don't actually work."
- Creepy "naked scanners" violate child porn laws in UK Boing Boing
- TSA lied: naked-scanners can store and transmit images Boing Boing
- Schneier: Fix US airport security by making TSA more transparent …
- RyanAir: Airport security is like a strip-search – Boing Boing
- TSA responds to The Atlantic's article on airport security …
- Playmobil Airport Security playset – Boing Boing