Kirby sez, "Spot on parody of the NPR News Quiz Show during a Zombie Apocalypse.
Peter Sagal, Carl Kassel, Mo Rocca, Paula Poundstone, and Tom Bodett don't miss a beat as they broadcast their last show before retreating to the cave system.
The author gets the personalities perfect. You can imagine that this is exactly how the panelists would handle zombies."
PETER: To play, give us a call at 1-888-WAIT-WAIT. That's 1-888-924-8924. Our first and only listener-contestant is on the line. What's your name?
PETER: Actually, according to my card here, your name is Steve Ryerson, from right here in Chicago! Steve is, or I should say was, an investment banker, and we all know they were the first to be targeted and converted into mindless zombies.
TOM: You mean they weren't before?
MO: It explains a lot about the financial collapse.
PETER: Let me introduce you to our panel this week. First, a contributor to CBS Sunday Morning, Mo Rocca!
MO: Hi, Steve.
PETER: A humorist and author of the new audio book "It's Just Like I Told You: Twenty-Five Years of Comment and Comic Pieces," Tom Bodett!
TOM: Hi there, Steve.
PETER: And finally, a comedienne whose CD "I Heart Jokes" is available at paulapoundstone.com, at least until the internet fails us, Paula Poundstone!
PAULA: I thought you might say that, Steve.
- Zombie-themed wedding - Boing Boing
- Hand-painted zombie shoes Boing Boing
- Guns 'n Gardens - How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse - Boing Boing
- Zombie shooting-range targets - Boing Boing
- Walking Dead 11: zombie comic is a parable about the ethics of ...
- Web Zen: goth zombie monster a-go-go zen Boing Boing
- Zombie short film festival call for entries Boing Boing
- Zombie song name-checks Boing Boing Boing Boing