MIT's The Tech has the results of a wide-ranging survey of the sex-lives of the university's undergraduates. It's not very scientific (the respondents were self-selected, and 60% of the student body didn't respond), but the charts and commentary are a fun read. I'm particularly taked by the idea of a taboo against "floorcest" (shagging someone whose room is on the same dorm floor as yours).
- Duke University official concerned that sex toy study will make …
- Sounds of chimp sex – Boing Boing
- Anesthetics spur sex dreams – Boing Boing
- Penetrative sex improves public speaking – Boing Boing
- Confessions of a College Callgirl – Boing Boing
- A Boy Today…A Man Tomorrow: 1972 sex-ed manual – Boing Boing