This bizarre old ad for Cocomalt chocolate mix features naked children on sunbeds and trudging through the snow in their underwear, along with a pitch to parents to have their kids "drink sunshine" three times a day (this being a reference to the vitamin D added to the Cocomalt).
- Weird old ad for dishwasher: "A 10-Year-Old Can Do It Blindfolded …
- Weird old ad for Thorazine – Boing Boing
- Old advertisement for Evel Knievel's popsicles – Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Happy naked soldiers in old magazine towel ads
- Boing Boing: Cigarette ads from old TV shows
- 1957 Thorazine ad promises "control of the agitated, belligerent …