This installment of the Brads webcomic shows the 22 steps a reader has to take in order to borrow a DRM-crippled audiobook from the public library. A compelling argument for libraries to boycott this stuff.
- XKCD strip explains how DRM creates piracy
- My DRM and ebooks talk from O'Reilly Tools of Change for …
- DRM-free Kindle books: are they any free-er?
- Stupid DRM, abusive EULAs, hopeless ecommerce: why I'm not even …
- O'Reilly drops ebook DRM, sees 104% increase in sales
- Obama's diplomatic gift to UK leader fubared by DRM