Artist Peter Root's Ephemicropolis is a wonderful cityscape composed of stacks of staples of varying heights. Be sure to watch the "making of" video. The artist has done several mixed-media cityscapes worth your attention, including the gooey Honey and Almonds and the starchy Wasteland.
repeated diverted occupied cut pasted fragile developed pushed played tried tested coloured in cut up glued looped meticulous rushed traditional stuck traced layered linked sounds sight 3d 2d ephemeral architectural sculptural models micro massive broken fixed doodle technical basic simple
- Bangkok's tallest building will add "pixels" to the cityscape …
- LEGO: Post-Apocalyptic Mutant Cityscape by Legohaulic – Boing …
- Clothes hangers with cityscapes cut into the bottom bar
- San Francisco sculpted in cookware
- Swanwick and Gunn's steampunk story ZEPPELIN CITY
- Shiny metal garbage city: Chu Enoki's RPM 1200