Wayne sez, "Miami airport screeners made fun of one of their own after seeing his small penis on their imaging scan. It ended up with small penis beating someone else with a steel baton."
Screener Rolando Negrin's private body parts were observed by his Transportation Security Administration colleagues conducting training on the airport's full-body imaging machines.
A year of joking culminated on Tuesday night, when Negrin attacked the co-worker at an employee parking lot, according to an arrest report.
Negrin "stated he could not take the jokes any more and lost his mind," said the report, made public Thursday. He is charged with aggravated battery.
I declined the naked scanner at Logan in Boston last weekend. The TSA agents were momentarily panicked (and one kept showing me a teeny, tiny printout of a scan and saying, "This is all we see, why you worried, this is all we see"). But after a few moments, they actually got their stories straight and decided what the procedure would be, and I got a fast, cursory pat-down that wasn't any more invasive than the one I usually get when I set off the metal detector.
I'd recommend it to everyone.
(Image: IMG_5274r, a Creative Commons Attribution (2.0) image from glenmaclarty's photostream)
- Naked airport scanner catches cellphone, misses bomb components …
- Airport worker caught photographing screen as female worker passed …
- What the TSA's new body scanner images look like
- Creepy "naked scanners" violate child porn laws in UK
- Filmi star claims Heathrow security guards printed and circulated …
- TSA lied: naked-scanners can store and transmit images