World of Mysteries' Men's Health's "Harmful Drinks in America" is a series of photos of sugary beverages next to their caloric equivalent in junk food. Here's a 280 calorie Rockstar Energy Drink alongside a mountain of 6 Krispy Kreme donuts. Of course, that's nothing compared to the 345 calorie Arizona Kiwi Strawberry drink (equivalent to 7 bowls of Froot Loops) and the 870 calorie Dairy Queen Caramel MooLatte, (equivalent to 12 Dunkin' Donuts Bavarian Kreme Doughnuts).
(via Super Punch)
Update: Thanks to Tim Howland for correct attribution.
- Neuroscience of junk-food cravings, researched in a Chili's …
- End of Overeating: the science of junk-food cravings
- Canadian junkfood etailer
- British junk-food reviews
- Weight-loss through false memories of puking after junk-food …
- KFC's Double Down: bacon and cheese sandwiched between two pieces …
- Happy Meal is ageless: no decay in a year on a shelf