Happy Smurf Day sez, "I ran across these weird mossy patches on some trees near the border of Mexico and Arizona. Upon closer inspection they turned out to be thousands of spiders clustered together."
Indeed they are. I love spiders, really and truly I do, but SQUICKSQUICKSQUICK.
(Thanks, Happy Smurf Day! via Submitterator)
- Animated spider Flash toy
- Giant spider eats bird
- Artist taking commissions to pay for spider bite treatment – Boing …
- Spider accomplishes what 1000 penis-enlargement products could not …
- Giant Spiked Cave Spider as a Wall Accent
- Deadly spider at grocery store
- Giant spider plush toy
- Wired's robotic spider gallery
- Spider pizza may be delicious, but I will not be eating it. Boing …