A teenaged burglar near Chicago has been charged with poisoning the occupants of a fish-tank in a house he robbed; he is said to have explained himself by saying "We can't leave any witnesses."
When the residents returned home they also found hot sauce, mustard, ketchup and spices had been poured into their fish tank and three goldfish floating at the top, police said.
(Thanks, Mope, via Submitterator!)
- Clumsy burglar breaks into lottery kiosk – Boing Boing
- Thor scares off burglar – Boing Boing
- Cat burglar falls off three-storey building across from my bedroom …
- Barefoot Burglar, 18, suspected of stealing planes, etc. – Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Burglar checks email
- Naked burglar caught on video – Boing Boing
- Burglar played dead at funeral home – Boing Boing
- Woman "beats off burglar with gnome" – Boing Boing