Fat Cookies sells cookies out of a second-story window in San Francisco. Owners Eve, Kathleen and Clem dangle a string with a sign advertising their goodies out of the kitchen window of their apartment "$1 for a FRESH baked cookie! (pull the string if you wish to partake)" Pull the string and send up a dollar and they'll lower down a cookie.
The street finds its own use for things, and in this case, the street is a nice one in Dolores Park, and the "thing" is a time-honored cocaine dealer's technique.
(via Super Punch)
- HOWTO make 36-hour perfect cookies in 3 hours – Boing Boing
- Science cookie cutters – Boing Boing
- HOWTO Make a Death Star Cookie – Boing Boing
- Frozen pizza and frozen cookie-dough, in the same package – Boing …
- Evercookie: a tracking browser cookie you can't delete – Boing Boing
- Helveticookies – Boing Boing