Darren Barefoot sez, "Certainly the weirdest extreme sport I've seen in a while. Free-diving enthusiasts play hockey under frozen lakes, with the floating puck gliding along the underside of the ice. It's unclear if bodychecking is permitted."
- The effects of gold-medal hockey on Edmonton, Canada water usage …
- Bears playing hockey Boing Boing
- Casio keyboard-controlled table hockey – Boing Boing
- 100% unofficial Middle Earth Hockey Association Logos – Boing Boing
- Casio SK1 synth becomes puppet master hockey organ – Boing Boing
- Minor-league hockey-team for sale on eBay – Boing Boing