Dino D-Day is a forthcoming video game set in an alternate reality where Nazis team up with dinosaurs to fight WWII. The collateral for the game — propaganda posters, newspapers, newsreels — is really great and funny-weird/funny-ha-ha.
(via Super Punch)
- Steve Thomas's Arcade Game Propaganda Posters – Boing Boing
- Space Invaders propaganda poster – Boing Boing
- Comprehensive reviews of jihadi video-games – Boing Boing
- Pro-mining propaganda comic from mid-1960s – Boing Boing
- Old FBI memo: "It's a Wonderful Life" is commie propaganda – Boing …
- 1916 electric utility propaganda – Boing Boing