Confused about what we do and don't know about the relationship between humans and Neanderthals? This video by Lynn Fellman will get you up-to-date on the basics—including some of the questions that haven't been answered yet. It doesn't cover everything, but it is a nice primer on recent research and how that research was done.
EDIT: Bad news: Autoplay continues to be the devil. The good news: If you go to Lynn Fellman's website to view the video there, it doesn't autoplay. So follow the link and enjoy.
- Neanderthals ate their veggies, too: all-meat diet a myth
- Finding the Neanderthal within ourselves
- Humans and neanderthals: Getting it on, after all?
- What Became of Neanderthals? We Ate 'em, Made 'em into Jewelry, Says Scientist
- Cloning Neanderthals
- Hot human-on-neanderthal action: A scientific update
- More on the sex lives of ancient humans
- We didn't kill our grandfather