Speaking of bags and luggage, Ben Hammersley swears by the Zuca Pro, an overhead-legal rollaboard bag that you can sit on, and that organizes its contents into drawers. It's been years since I've bothered with rollaboards (I hate gate-checking luggage), but this is pretty danged cool, and Ben is one of the few people I know who logs as much mileage as I do.
I imagine those drawers are seriously useful, especially if you pre-packed a bunch of them like travel cartridges ("beach," "business meeting," "in-room coffee stuff") and stacked them as the trip required.
• 41" Telescoping handle
• Aluminum alloy frame is light, super strong and rated
to safely support 300 pounds
• The removable, hand washable, insert bag is made from
premium water resistant 1680D ballistic nylon and coated
with water resistant polyurethane
• 4" lightweight polyurethane wheels absorb shock and make
for a seriously silent ride. And, because the wheels are recessed,
the luggage meets FAA specifications for carry-on baggage
• A gear platform to carry additional loads
• Feet, made of nylon 6, go easy on scratchable surfaces
• Chrome plated, rust resistant screws