SPONSORED: This post is brought to you by Best Buy.
Every holiday, someone spends a lot of time in the kitchen preparing all the amazing things we eat. These gifts are handpicked by us to help make spending time in the kitchen a little more joyful:
• Nostalgia Electrics Retro Popcorn Maker: This awesome popcorn machine brings the era of grand movies and the silver screen into your home. Movie night will never be the same!
• Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker: This Keurig coffee maker allows you to bring the many, many styles and flavors of coffee (and tea) available in single serving K-cups into your home. You and your guests can enjoy exactly the flavor or style of hot beverage of your (or their) choice!
• Panasonic Bread Maker: Panasonic's bread machine kneads, proofs and bakes amazing loaves of bread. I have one in my kitchen and it always turns out fantastic bread.
• Zojirushi NS-TSC18 Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer: Making perfect rice isn't all this Micom Rice Cooker does, it also has setting for baking cakes and steaming vegetables. It is one handy device!
• Anova Sous Vide Immersion Circulator Cooker: Clamp this Anova Sous Vide circulator to almost any pot to keep your long, slow cooking projects at a consistent temperature. With a 99 hour timer and 5-6 gallon capacity, this circulator should meet the needs of even the most aggressive home cooks.
• Omega 8004 Nutrition Center Juicer: Masticating juicers operate at a slower speed than liquifying juicers, This one can go as low as 80 rpm, preserving more of the enzymes and nutrients hardcore juice fanatics are looking for!