Here are the five reasons why these measuring spoons ($(removed)) are the best I've used:
- They snap neatly together for storage and are easily separated. Measuring spoons that come on a ring are unwieldy.
- They are double ended. The narrow ends fit into spice jars so you don't have to pour the spice from its bottle into the spoon, spilling it on the counter. The round ends are for liquids.
- You can set a spoon down on the counter and it will stay level.
- They are made from ABS plastic – the same stuff Lego is made from. In other words they are almost indestructible.
- Different colors make them easy to remember ("Blue is a tablespoon")