Detroit's historic Park Avenue Hotel was demolished on July 11, and YouTuber TheGadgetGuy1 caught all the action via drone.
The building, known more recently for a huge ZOMBIELAND graffiti on the topmost wall, was demolished to make way for the new Red Wings stadium loading dock.
Curbed Detroit writes:
Built by Detroit mogul Lew Tuller, and designed by storied local architect Louis Kamper (of Book-Cadillac fame), The Park Avenue served as sister hotel to Tuller's other properties including the Eddystone and the Royal Palm. Built in the Italian renaissance style, the The Park Avenue welcomed guests to its 252 lavishly decorated rooms starting in 1924.
Prior to demolition, it had been a Salvation Army homeless shelter and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2006.
• Park Avenue Bows Out of Detroit's Skyline Saturday (via Curbed Detroit)