Cheryl Kingery of Davis County, Utah says she ordered a cup of coffee from Starbucks, but was given a serving of Urnex cleaning solution instead. This caused esophagitis, as well as nerve damage, Burning Mouth Syndrome, loss of taste and more. The incident occurred at the Clinton, UT location in 2012 and has cost her over $186,000 in medical expenses and lost wages so far. She expects that "future economic damages will exceed $1.3 million." Starbucks is investigating, saying "The safety of our customer is our highest priority."