GOP presidential candidate and noted scumbag Donald Trump met with a bunch of televangelists, Tea Party “teavangelicals,” and preacher profiteers at his Trump Tower office Monday afternoon.
The elite group, which included some megachurch chiefs who have previously been investigated by the federal government for misuse of donations, prayed while performing the “laying on of hands” to infuse him with the Holy Spirit. The goal: Jesus, get our man elected.
Here's video of the event, shot on a cellphone by an attendee.
The reported attendees are a who's who of America's most greedy megachurches.
The guest list included:
• Science-hatin' Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, whose anti-vaccine preachings have reportedly led to the deaths of children
• Conservative evangelical Christian Pastor David Jeremiah, who believes that the world is literally going to end any day now because God wants to destroy us all
• Trinity Broadcasting Network multimillionaire Jan Crouch, who is famous for her giant drag queen wigs and for accusations that she misappropriated funds from her charity work and her ministries
• High-income Holy Roller Paula White, one of the televangelists investigated by the federal government for “misuse of donations”
• “Jews For Jesus” Rabbi Kirt Schneider, a self-described End Times messenger of THE LORD!” who is obviously a total assclown, come on, what more do you need me to type about this guy.
From the evangelical christian outlet Christian Broadcast News, which just loooooves Trump, and all those men of TV and God:
The meeting lasted roughly two and a half hours and ended with pastors gathering around Trump and laying their hands on him in prayer. Kenneth Copeland, Paula White, and Rabbi Schneider prayed during that time, asking the Lord to give the GOP presidential frontrunner wisdom, stability and knowledge necessary to pursue this endeavor. They also prayed for America and for God's will to be done.
Here's some classic Jan Crouch, because gurl, that queen's hair is on fire.
[via Christian Nightmares, Joe My God]
It’s not surprising that Trump used his own charity like a personal piggy bank. Nor is it surprising that his base loves him all the more for stealing the money. What is surprising is that there was still almost $2 million left in the charity’s account. I guess he’ll be heading to Moscow again soon, […]
Xeni just posted a link to the Washington Post’s story about Trump’s undocumented personal servants, who spilled the beans on his personal oddities. It revealed the brand of makeup he uses as Bronx Color, a premium-mediocre Swiss brand with a perfect “Alaska Fried Chicken”-esque name to evoke American panache for eurotrash customers. Here’s a link […]
This holiday season, give the delivery man a break. Who needs the extra cost and uncertainty of shipping anyway? Here are 10-holiday gifts that cut out the middleman and go straight to the nicest ones on your Christmas list. Winc Wine Delivery Okay, we might be cheating a little with this first one, but a […]
For some folks, writing notes by hand is just plain easier, but having to re-type them later can be a huge bore, not to mention time-sink. The guys from Rocketbook successfully merged the best parts of analog and digital note-taking with their Everlast notebook awhile back. And now, that tech just got a lot more […]
There are fast-paced card games, and some of them even require enough dexterity for a mini-workout (like Skip-Bo or Snap). But there’s nothing quite like the Mokuru® Card Game, which uses an already addictive fidget toy as the centerpiece for a cutthroat game of tabletop challenges. The game is named for the toy that gets […]