The A3 Aluminum Wallet turns the traditional wallet concept on its head with its unique, futuristic construction. With three aluminum plates sandwiching your cards and cash, and two o-rings securing the structure, this lightweight wallet will keep all your essentials easily accessible. The A3 doesn’t just keep your valuables safe in one easy-to-reach place—but packs a highly portable and stylish design you’ll be proud to pull out!
- Made of anodized aluminum w/ a smooth finish & unparalleled durability
- Includes built-in RFID protection for securing your credit card data from thieves
- Allows for custom organization w/ the triple plate configuration
- Built w/ a slim & compact design to protect your essentials without adding pocket bulk
- Accommodates bi-folded US paper currency & credit cards w/ room to spare
- Snaps together w/ two o-rings for quick & easy access
- Includes a bonus integrated bottle opener
Get theA3 Aluminum RFID-Protected Wallet from the Boing Boing Store for just $26.99
“The general public itself has little or no interest in this Document that could warrant exposing Facebook to the risks that would inevitably accompany disclosure.” — Facebook
Security services firm FireEye says two hacker groups known to be sponsored by the Russian government of Vladimir Putin are waging cyber-attacks currently against European government systems.
The text of the proposed legislation has not been released.
If you’re into tech at all, you should definitely consider unleashing your inner tinkerer on a Raspberry Pi board. If you’re intimidated, don’t be. It’s a statistical probability that people half your age have created cooler things than you can imagine with the versatile kit. Not sure where to start? The Complete Raspberry Pi 3B+ […]
Are you super organized? You’re going to love the Genius Pack G4 and its seemingly limitless, well-placed compartments. Not that organized? You’re still going to love this piece of luggage because it’s so well thought out that it practically does the packing for you. We’ve all tried to stuff a piece of carry-on so full […]
Despite government legislation and improving caller ID technology, robocalls and scam artists are rampant on the phone lines – up to 35 billion a year in the US alone. They can be annoying at best and a financial threat at worst, but there’s a way to take security into your own hands. One good example […]