Carrying this EDC card is like slinging around a handheld toolbox wherever you go. Its minimal design is small enough to fit in your wallet’s billfold, and it’s TSA-compliant so you’ll never leave it behind. It’s got hex wrenches, metric and imperial rulers, flathead and Phillip’s screwdrivers, and a bottle opener so that you’re ready when your car blows a fuse, your bike can’t seem to stay in gear, or you just need to pop a brew. In any case, you’ll always be prepared. Boy Scout’s honor.
- 30 tools, like closed & open hex drivers, screwdrivers, a bottle opener, a lanyard, a pry bar & rulers to help you out in a pinch
- 2.84mm thickness easily fits in nearly any wallet
- TSA-compliant design sends you smoothly through airport security
- Military-grade S35VN stainless steel blade is corrosion-resistant & incredibly durable
- Unique torque position gets into tough hex fixtures
- Finger & thumb grips maximize ergonomics
- O-ring system for unique tasks using hex bit shanks
- Blade designed for edge retention
Get your very own Everyday Carry Card for 35% off in the Boing Boing Store.
Senator and 2020 US presidential candidate Bernie Sanders’ “High-Speed Internet For All” plan, unveiled today, promises $150 billion to build publicly owned broadband networks — and to break the chokehold that Comcast, Verizon, and AT&T have on Americans’ access to information and communication.
Women and girls, Uber at your own risk.
Weighted blankets are officially a thing. And if you’ve ever tried one, you know there’s a reason for the fuss. Parents have known for generations that swaddling a baby has a profound calming effect, and the gentle pressure that blanket weights provide can have the same effect on restless sleepers. Pretty much all parts of […]
Walk through any office, and you will likely spot a few bobbleheads. These wobbly figurines are great fun to have around, although most celebrate people we will never meet. For something a little more personal, try Handmade Custom Bobbleheads. These mini caricatures are sculpted and painted by skilled artisans, based on any photo you provide. […]
In the early days of the web, everyone wanted a .com domain for their site. As a result, all the good ones got snapped up. But .com no longer has the cachet it once did. In fact, many new businesses and individuals are opting for other top-level domain extensions. One of the most memorable is […]